LendingMetrics have been named as finalists for five different accolades at Credit Strategy’s Credit Awards.
LendingMetrics previously won the award for ‘Best Use of Technology - Supplier’ at the 2018 event and were finalists in three categories in 2019.
The categories that LendingMetrics are frontrunners in are:
- Best Tech Provider – Credit Risk
- Credit Information Provider of the Year
- Excellence in Open Banking – Service Provider
In addition, LendingMetrics are finalists in two joint entry categories with Omni Capital. These are:
- Best Outsourcing and Partnership Initiative – Onboarding and Customer Engagement
- Best Use of Technology – Partnerships
The Credit Awards will be a digital broadcast event, hosted by comedian Justin Moorhouse on the 5th November. Considered to be the flagship awards in credit and financial services, the event aims to recognise and reward innovation, best practice, and the hard work of business divisions. Over thirty judges from across the industry will choose the winners for each category, helping to celebrate the outstanding achievements across the credit and finance community.