Terms conditions and acceptable use policy
LendingMetrics.com is a website operated by Perfect Data Solutions Limited t/a LendingMetrics (“PDS”). PDS is referred to as “we” and “us”. These terms set out the rules for using our website.
We are registered in England and Wales under company number 07407815 and have our registered office at 1650 Parkway, Whiteley, Fareham, Hampshire PO15 7AH. We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) as Providing Credit References (730062) and Account Information Services (AISP) (802559).
To contact us please email email@example.com or telephone 02394 211010.
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
Use of the Website
The website is made available free of charge.
PDS is the owner of all intellectual property rights in the website and in the material published on it. If you wish to link to or make any use of Content on the website, please contact PDS (details above).
You must not use any part of the content on the website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from PDS. The content is provided for your general information purposes only; it does not constitute technical, financial or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes.
The website is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that Content available on or through the website is appropriate for use or available in other locations. If you choose to access the website from locations outside the UK, you are responsible for compliance with local laws where they are applicable.
We do not guarantee that the website, or the content, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the website for business and operational reasons.
Where the website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
How we may use your personal information
Ownership and Intellectual Property Rights
The website and all intellectual property rights in it are owned by PDS.
Intellectual property rights means rights such as: copyright, trademarks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind whether or not they are registered or unregistered (anywhere in the world). We reserve all of our rights in any intellectual property in connection with these terms. This means, for example, that we remain owners of them and are free to use them as we see fit.
Nothing in these terms grants you any legal rights in the website other than as necessary to enable you to access the website. You agree not to adjust to try to circumvent or delete any notices contained on the website (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the website.
Other trademarks and trade names may also be used on the website. The use of any trademarks on the website is strictly prohibited unless you have our prior written permission.
Liability and Disclaimer
Whether you are a consumer or a business user we do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to the website or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- Use of or inability to use the website;
- Use of or reliance on any content displayed on the website.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- Loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- Business interruption;
- Loss of anticipated savings;
- Loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- Any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide the website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our website for any commercial or business purposes and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of opportunity;
- If defective content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
We make no representations or warranties that the operation of the website will be timely, secure, uninterrupted, or error-free and disclaim all liability in that respect to the maximum extent permitted by law.
PDS is not responsible for any malfunction of network or servers outside its reasonable control which may prevent or compromise access to the website.
PDS is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone or fibre network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email to be received by PDS on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to your computer or peripherals related to downloading any materials from the website.
PDS is not liable for any claim, damage, harm related to the misuse or theft of usernames and/or passwords, disclosure of usernames or passwords or your authorisation to allow another person or entity to access and use your username and password.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all claims and expenses in whole or in part arising out of or in any way caused by any breach of these terms by you or from your use or intended use of the website.
We do not guarantee that the website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access the website. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse the website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the website, the server on which the website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the website.
You must not attack the website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the website will cease immediately.
You may use the website only for lawful purposes. You may not use the website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- For any purpose that is unlawful under any applicable law or prohibited by these Terms;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree, as a condition of your use of the website:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website in contravention of the provisions of these terms;
- To provide accurate and truthful information and not to misrepresent any fact or your identity;
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- Any part of the website;
- Any equipment or network on which the website is stored;
- Any software used in the provision of the website; or
- Any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
You further agree, as a condition of your use of the website, to not:
- Transfer your use of the website to any third party;
- Use the website for purposes of promoting unsolicited advertising or sending spam;
- Use the website to simulate communications from us or another service or entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information (‘phishing’);
- Use the website in any manner that disrupts the operation of our website or business or the website or business of any other entity;
- Represent or suggest that we endorse any other business, product or service unless we have separately agreed to do so in writing;
- Use the website to gain unauthorised access to or use of computers, data, systems, accounts or networks;
- Attempt to circumvent password or user authentication methods;
- Breach our intellectual property rights.
Breach of this policy
When we consider that a breach of these Terms Conditions and Acceptable Use Policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Rules about linking to our website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our website in any website that is not owned by you.
Our website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in this policy.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our website other than that set out above, please contact us using the details above.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governing by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Each party irrevocable agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with these terms or its subject matter or formation.
We are committed to resolving complaints quickly and efficiently and will attempt to resolve your complaint in accordance with the Financial Ombudsman complaint-handling rules.
We are only able to deal with complaints relating to our Service and are unable to accept any complaint or claim in respect of any act or omission of the Financial Institution or Account Provider.
If you are unhappy with us, please contact us as soon as possible (contact details above).
In the unlikely event that we are unable to resolve your complaint, we will provide you with details of how to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
The Financial Ombudsman Service is an independent service for consumers with unresolved complaints about financial firms and offers a flexible and informal dispute resolution service. You can contact them at:
- Post: The Financial Ombudsman Service South Quay Plaza 183 Marsh Wall London or E14 9SR
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0845 080 1800
- For more information visit: financial-ombudsman.org.uk.